Sweden: Golf Activity Holiday
More than just flatpack furniture!
Sweden is an excellent destination for golfers. With at least three dozen golf courses within a three-hour drive from the continent, it's not only Swedes who play golf in Sweden. Home to some beautiful golf courses, Sweden has hosted the Scandinavian Enterprise Open several times. You also don't have to worry about travelling too far to play a challenging round as the majority of courses located less than a hour from Stockholm. With scenics green landscapes, lots of water and rock hard greens, Sweden could be home to some of the best golf courses in Europe. What's more, green fees are a bargain. There are numerous popular golf courses located all over Sweden, but the following golf clubs are consistently among the most popular:
- Södertälje Golf Club at Södertälje in Stockholm.
- Visby Golfklubb at Västergarn Kronholmen 415 in Gotlands Tofta.
- Malmö Golf Club at Segesvängen in Malmö.
- Åre Golf Club in Åre (Jämtland region).
- Umeå Golf Club at Enkan Ramborgs väg 10 in Holmsund (Vasterbotten region).